Patience is a Virtue

Well, hello there, I haven't blogged in a whole week after publishing my Wonderland story. It feels so strange ever since I discontinued Metal Monday and switched to monthly music instead.

I'm trying to look for things to write about, but nothing seems to have come up. A few ideas appeared, but most of them vanished, and sadly I haven't had any weird dreams to share here. I guess that's just what happens when I play Skyrim all the way until 10pm, and given my routine, the lights are not out until 10:30 and I can't fall asleep. I value a good night's sleep, no matter how busy I am. Perhaps I need to adjust it.

But, August still has something to offer. I've been inactive because I'm trying to finish another fanfiction chapter and in most cases, I don't like to write anything else until it's done. But, I've got something about Lordi to write and it should be fun to do, you know, make up a story.

I also have another project that I'm working on, and already I've got the main piece that started it. When it's complete, I'll share it here.

I'll be going to the cottage again next week so that should relax my mind a little. It'll also give me a break from Skyrim so I have time to actually write and reflect on some things. Oh I know! Maybe I should write about Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs. What do you think?

👽Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive