150 Missions Accomplished

Happy Canada day!

It's my country's 150th birthday today and it feels like an honour; though I'm chilling at home instead of going out somewhere to watch fireworks or partying, it's enough for me.

At the same time, I have great news to share!

Since the weather was a bit crappy this afternoon, I took the time to play some more Andromeda and have completed the final mission of the main story line. Over all, I'm proud of the accomplishment and the fact that I gave this game a chance and kept at it no matter how different it was from the original trilogy. The bonus? I ended up liking this game.

So, sometime this month you can expect my ramble post on the game. It'll be a challenge given how vast the game is, but then again Mass Effect has ALWAYS been so vast so I have to choose wisely what I write about when it comes to these posts!

You know the drill; plot summary, characters, favorite moments (I'll try to squeeze in side quests since this game has a ton of them as well as gameplay), and then of course the new bad guy. It's going to be fun! I might even start writing it next week!

Since the game offers continuation of playing after completing the main story, I have no clue if now feels like the time to see what else there is to do, or stop there and play something else for a bit. (I assure you, this is definitely something I'll want to play through again regardless of the haters) I did achieve 100% viability on all habitable planets, so I think I've received something that you can only get if you accomplish that. But, for now I think I should get this article started.

Tonight, I may not be going to the fireworks show, but perhaps I'll see if I can watch it on TV with some popcorn, if not then a movie will suffice.

Even Primus seems to approve that I actually liked Andromeda, and apparently Primus is female which caught me by surprise!
Until then, pyjaks.

👽Emily

Comments

  1. Happy 150! No fireworks for me either, the backyard was the perfect place to spend the day. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, we can celebrate Canada day any way we like, doesn't always have to be a big blow-out. Once again I escalated off-topic into the sci-fi but that's just the way that I am. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive