MMSW #58 Prayer for your Loneliness

This week's going to be a busy week, so I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to write this week. Well, I've got two planned articles, a potential third, and another chapter which I'm willing to put off until next week.

Well, enough of that, here's this week's song:



This is the only Cradle of Filth song that I actually like so far. I'm not really into the genre that they do, so sometimes I wonder how on Earth I came across listening to this song during my senior year of high school.

I like to imagine something demonic when I listen to this, or something taking possession of a host....like a parasite. I'm not sure why, but maybe I'm only thinking of that due to what I experienced while playing Pokemon Moon last night.

I have finally caught Lunala, and I've been binge playing for two months. All that remains is the League but I still feel like I've completed the main storyline. I was sitting on my bed at the point of heading up to the altar on Poni island and from there all the way to after catching Lunala, I could not tear myself away from the screen on what was happening in the story. I think it's safe to say in summary that my favourite things about the game's story is: the backstory of the legendary Pokemon, Lillie's development as a character, how we're meant to think Team Skull's boss is the real antagonist when he's not, and Lusamine herself along with her true intentions hidden beneath the Aether foundation's goal.

I think I'm going to write an article about my thoughts on the story now that I'm close to finished. I'll probably do a live stream on Instagram with more details on my thoughts for those who get to hear me talk about it before I write about it!

Then again, the melody of this song seems to serve its purpose, possessive and creepy just like Lusamine.

👽Emily

Comments

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive