The Versatile Blogger Award

So, this is what fellow bloggers do together; they nominate other bloggers for these awards and now the nominees re-post.

I've never been nominated for any of these things before, but I suppose that now I am, it's a good sign that this site is growing!

I had to track down the rules for posting things like these....

I'm flattered
Thank you +Mike Senczyszak  for the nomination, much appreciated. I am grateful that you took the time to do this for me and I also thank you for all the likes, comments, and general support you have given me with my blog this year.

Mike and I met in some blog communities on G+, he started reading my stuff regularly and then I reached out to him. He said he really enjoyed how enthusiastic I was with my writing, how I chose to write about everything I love rather than fixating on one subject, and how I didn't give a damn if things weren't perfect no matter the platform.

You can follow his blog here

To return the favor, I have started reading his blog more often, what he writes is very intriguing and inspirational in many ways. One thing I particularly enjoyed is when he would post a weekly photo with a quote. It's nice to see that someone else is willing to do a weekly feature on their blog on something they like. Weekly features always keep readers coming back for more.

Aside from that, he and I have a few things in common; we're both Canadian, we have a Ukrainian background and live in the GTA. We've never met but you never know!

Now, the rules of this award state I have to list 7 facts about myself. Well no matter....I can do that.

1. If there's one novel I have reread countless times it's Charlotte's Web.

2. In 5th grade for our ancient civilizations project, I chose Egypt, but my teacher made it easier for me by telling me to do something just on mummification. So I wrapped one of my Barbie dolls in gauze for that, made her a sarcophagus out of a shoe box, and made up a story of an Egyptian queen that she was.

3. My oldest action figure that I have kept is Makuta Teridax, he still means a lot to me.

4. I hate throwing things out, I wish everything could be recycled when it's no good anymore.

5. I had a lot of merchandise from The Little Mermaid and Mulan when I was little.

6. I don't mind doing the dishes.

7. The song I can sing the most efficiently is "New Divide" by Linkin Park.

So, this is where I am supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers; however the only problem is most of the bloggers I follow are practically celebrities who might never get around to doing this because of what their blogs are about.

Unfortunately, there are only two nominees I have in mind and here's hoping they consider doing this!

Journal of the Killmaster fellow enthusiastic blogger who isn't afraid to speak is mind on anything. If you love fantasy and horror please check him out!

Blog of a Prog Rocker my best friend runs this blog. I have tried to encourage him to take up blogging more often so he's got something to do. He loves to rant and share his favourite experiences from his life. He deserves some more attention.

Well, that's all I can say really, I must return to my final studies and will finally be free come Monday.

👽Emily

Comments

  1. Congrats on your award Emily :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) this is the first time I've been included in this.

      Delete
  2. hey, congratulations! It's actually the first time I hear about this award :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I don't know much about them. It's probably something that happens a lot on Wordpress than it does here. But one of my loyal readers decided to give me one so hey that's great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive