Creeping By

Ever since the semester started, there's been quite a big lack of posts here from me. It's always such a big surprise because when you have a long period of time off, you have so much time to write, you just want to write your daily life all on your HQ on the Internet.

I used to keep a diary for my daily life but when I looked back at it 95% of it was just complaining about school and classmates I had issues with, and family drama.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and well two weeks into the semester. I'll probably check up with a post like this again later on.

I spend most of my school work time committed to entering hospital prescription orders at any free computer I can find on campus. You have no idea how much I wish I could just use the software to enter these orders at home, it would make my life so much easier since the campus is a 2 hour bus ride away.

When I'm not doing that, I'm doing work in my online course and every semester so far, the prof loves to overload us like she doesn't know we have other classes to commit to.

Aseptic lab is pretty fun, but at the same time it feels like it's strict. I feel pressured to do everything exactly the way the prof demonstrated. But it's difficult to mimic it since I'm a left-handed and it seems that the aseptic technique was specifically designed for right-handed people. I've been practicing withdrawing water from a cup with a non-sharp needle syringe and sometimes I still don't know if I'm doing it right. I'm glad I have my mom to help, she's a nurse and has shown me a few other ways of doing it. I can only hope my prof is okay with it if I show it to her. But then again, why should I worry? She's very nice.

I'm not as nervous about the math exit exam I have to take now that I have been granted some extra time to write it the three attempts so may the force be with me.

Today I spent running all over town in the rain with Glory and the Scum stuck in my head. I got my hair done and then ran to Sephora to get some new lipstick. I spent almost 20 minutes choosing two colours. Originally I was going to get two Kat Von D liquid lipsticks but instead I got only one and one hot pink one from Too Faced. I got upgraded to VIB and got a free cosmetic bag with some goodies in it. Good, cause I was planning to buy a new makeup bag soon....well don't have to anymore! It wasn't until I got home where I realized there were two other colours I wanted along with some Metal Crush eye shadow; since my Chocolate Bon Bons palette isn't really travel size...you know you should have something that fits in your cosmetic bag right? So I ordered those two lipsticks I neglected with that eye shadow. God damn it Emily stop spending so much money on makeup! Also I have to call the store tomorrow to book an appointment for eyebrow shaping....why didn't I just book it while I was in the store?! I did ask them about the service after all!

Remind me to listen to the rest of Moonbathers when I get a chance okay?

Oh and I'm still waiting to get Sabaton's signature wristband....this wait will be the death of me.

Well I'm up early for my shift at the hospital tomorrow so I probably should catch a few z's even though the buses don't start running until 8. But yeah, my definite priorities this semester is to do a fucking good job in every class and pass that math exam.

Let's move pyjak, it's time to show them what we've got!

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive