Hello....It's Me

I'm back, after a stressful week of midterms and juggling other things such as lab work and group projects.

College is certainly hard at this point. I do enjoy what I'm learning, this is my career after all, it's just that the stress comes from when you get a ton of information thrown at you every week, and if you're like me, you don't learn it as quickly within that time frame.

I tell myself that such a tight schedule like this doesn't last forever, and not because I'm in a hurry to get to this summer, or get all that work out of the way, but because I get so crammed sometimes I just feel like I have no time to do anything else at the campus that is important like talk to a counselor if I need one.

Anyway, I'm not going to go too deep into this, I'm just glad this week's over, now I need some pizza and robots in disguise to comfort me.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive