Spinning Take 2

So, in the middle of the first half of the semester, I felt the urge to play around with my lightsaber just for the hell of it.

I took a ton of pictures and saved them all, I'm not on Instagram anymore, and I rather not say why, so don't look for me there.

But those pictures are there. I swear taking a stop motion picture of spinning makes it look like a green Pac-man in the dark!

I'll just leave this here:

I had to edit this a few times to make sure it came out without any blurring. Less movement of the arm and more of the wrist compared to the last time I did this. I'm getting better! I like to focus on control first before I think about speed.

Feel free to give some constructive criticism, as long as you're respectful.

Happy Sunday, ciao.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive