Blood of Unicron

I just had to start doing it again, and immerse myself in a scrapheap of metal clanking together.

If you really love a series that much, you'll buy DVD box sets of the seasons. Even if it is still on Netflix, it won't be on there forever, so do yourself a favor and get physical copies of each season for long term watching.

Megatron says that's an order!


My legion, finish them!
That's right, I'm watching my way through TFP again, and recently bought the first season on DVD. I will be getting the rest of the series too. Nothing stays forever on Netflix, so again, if the series was really that enjoyable for you, buy it on DVD!

Just like the Clone Wars, I have to say this show gets darker too as it progresses. I have friends my age and older who love it. If you didn't grow up with the G1 or never had an interest in watching it, then you might enjoy this series. Cartoons aren't just for kids, I'm proud to admit that I'm 22, going on 23 and still watch them. In fact, cartoons can sometimes have their moments that kids wouldn't like such as a character dying or a scary situation. 

As for myself, I have an interest in the G1 as I started watching it on Netflix, but it got taken down before I could finish the first season, so maybe I'll buy a box set if I'm really that desperate.

Now that I mention Transformers, I'm waiting on those tickets for TFCon to go on sale, as going there has now become an annual tradition for me. For Frank Welker, it's likely going to be VIP. I don't know what I'd say to him because unlike Optimus, Megatron wasn't someone who inspired me and helped me survive my teen years. He's just a cool villain on my list of cool villains! Still, he's on my bucket list of people to meet, so this might be my chance, I just need more money......

Last night I watched the first 7 episodes of season 1. No regrets. One of the best parts during the Darkness Rising episodes is when Optimus tells Agent Fowler that human military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Good OP, we don't need the military, it should have been ditched in the movies too!

Alright, I think I'm going to continue to study for my first midterm on Monday about hospital pharmacies, and play a bit of Halo.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive