Reporting for Duty

It's me again.

After getting things unpacked, I spent this morning upgrading and setting up Optimus.

That's right, Optimus. I decided to name my new ASUS tablet after the leader of the Autobots that changed my life and met his princess (me), the best moment of 2015. 

I gave it that name because it's apparently referred to as an ASUS Transformer book. Brilliant idea.

Is Optimus meant to replace my laptop? Hell no, how else would I be able to play Battlefront? (the REAL Battlefront)

This'll definitely allow me to write more often as the app for Blogger on my phone sucks and I need an alternative on the go.

I'm pretty happy with it to use for work and basic 'net surfing.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive