At Last We Return.....

Ever since the leak almost all the way back in 2014, I had been counting the days until I would get to see The Force Awakens, and now it's finally here!

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see it and I can't describe to you how excited I am.

So will I be reviewing the movie? I most certainly will, however, to avoid giving out spoilers to thousands of fans who still want to see it, I won't publish it right away. But, just like with my previous reviews on the last 6 movies, I will go over brief plot summary, character analysis highlighting the ones that interested me the most, my favourite moments, what I think about the antagonist, and one thing that made the movie great or any flaws that should have been addressed.


Definitely wearing my lightsaber top and skirt tomorrow as it'll be the perfect way to indicate what a fangirl that I am.

Just a little announcement I thought I'd share. I don't do opening nights because it's really chaotic and besides, it doesn't matter when you see the movie, as long as you see it. Hardcore fans are hardcore fans no matter what day they go.

Tonight I'm playing SW Knights of the Old Republic and Battlefront II for a little hype increase.

SWKOTOR has been sitting on my Steam account for weeks and I vowed not to touch it until after I finished my exams, since RPG games tend to eat away time like a Rancor at a Christmas feast in Whoville. So happy to be done finals now so I can play it without worrying about studying.

Anyway, I'm back to my PC gaming now so peace.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive