The Halfway Mark

So in case you're wondering how college is going. It's been 2 years since I've been back in school at this time of year. Last year it was like, college from the start of 2014 all the way to August.

The workload this time is heavier than I thought but I'm managing. My agenda is my best friend, I don't know what I'd be able to do without it. I never procrastinate as it is only very costly in the end, especially your grades.

Sometimes the amount of work gets to me though, like a whirlwind of tests and assignments here and there, but I'm still standing strong as you can see.

There's never been a time where I had to drop out of school and I hope I never have to.

Midterms are done, as I may have mentioned, and we're on the tenth week. Just a few more to go before Christmas. I haven't even started shopping, nor do I know what I want this year. I was originally going to put my lightsaber on my list, but there's no way in hell my folks would buy that for me.

Not looking forward to finals, like no one else is and usually at this time, work gets more demanding, but for some reason, it doesn't feel like much this semester, probably because I have developed a weekly routine to tackle everything, especially if it has to be worked on on a weekly basis, and most of my assignments and quizzes are like that.

I prefer to save video games and watching series to be done at home. I never understood why fellow students feel the need to watch their TV shows on the school computers. All it does is take up unnecessary usage for those who want to do work on them. Plus my program has computer work required that I can't do from home which sucks.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a well-deserved Christmas break soon, because only the old gods and new know how much I need it right now.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive