Is it That Time Already?!

Can you believe it's almost December?

I know....how quickly the time goes by! Finals are coming, registration for the next semester (don't get me thinking about that too much) and of course.....Christmas.

I've started shopping, but at the same time I have no idea what I want this year. Most of the things I want in life have to be obtained online because there are no record stores and Hot Topics containing metal band and sci-fi shirts.

I was originally going to ask for my lightsaber for Christmas but changed my mind once I set up my choices and saw the total price.

Well, I could always treat myself to those two lovely dresses from Her Universe that I have been considering.

Yep......that's something to think about isn't it?

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive