Incoming Precious Cargo

Thank God it's Black Friday!

I had waited all week to hope that Her Universe would have sales starting this week or in December so I could get my hands on those two outfits that drew me in and it did.

So I got that lovely Hoth dress and that lightsaber skirt and shirt on sale with a freebie that Ashley was giving out, a cute little BB8 pin and a holiday card signed by her!

Holy crap, that's pretty close to meeting almost. I've wanted to meet Ashley Eckstein since I started watching The Clone Wars and discovered Her Universe.

And now.....we play the waiting game.......again.

Patience is a virtue, but it's safe to say that this'll be my early Christmas present when they arrive.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive