The Force is Strong this Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!

With all my midterms done, I can finally get back to, hopefully, writing here more regularly for the next month before the storm that finals bring.


One of my favourite times of the year is upon us once again and this time I'm dressing up as Emi Takori, my Star Wars OC.

I have not been trick or treating in years and the last Halloween party I went to was back when I used to take Taekwon-Do and they had a party. I dress up because I love it, even if I'm just chilling at home giving out candy, and munching on the ones that no one takes from me.

I have got so many compliments from the kids about my lightsaber tonight, I think they're jealous. It would be even cuter if a little Darth Vader or Kylo Ren came to my door I would be honored.

I don't know why, but for some reason even though my blade is Consular Green, it looks like Sunrider's Destiny in a lighter room.

I hope to draw some pictures of Emi Takori when I get the time, in fact that might be a great idea when I write the story of how she became a Jedi up until the most recent point.

I wish my friends had sabers as well so we can duel in the park, that would make my Halloween even more fun! Until then, stay safe tonight and watch out for the Sith!

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive