First Day in Hell (just kidding!)

Alright here I am sitting on a short study break writing this.....

It's the first day of school and so far I'm totally calm. I was anxious last night and lost some sleep. (I hate losing sleep, even if I read before bedtime) but so far I've got a positive attitude. 

If I really feel stressed I looked at my now framed drawing that Peter Cullen signed or I escape into Metal Metal Land (if you saw what this week's song is) This month I am hoping to review Ghost's new album Meloria and maybe pursue another TV series if I can find something worthy of watching. 

But for now, school comes first, however, this website is also another priority of mine so I'll keep all you primitives and highborns posted alright?

Peace.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive