Happy Birthday to a Special Demon

Today in KISStory, one legendary bassist of the hottest band in the world was born: Gene Simmons.

I'd like to take a moment to dedicate this entry to him. I don't care if he either reads it or doesn't.



This is for you Gene. I hope that every year, you look back and think about what you created. If it never existed I would have never come to love you as a fan that I am now. Today is your day, to shine brighter than you ever do. No one should be allowed to put you down, not on this day. Though every day should be a day where no one should be talking shit about you, this day stands out above them all. You are special, and even though you don't really know I exist, I am writing this anyway because simply I think you're the best.

You're my inspiration, and that will always be a fact about myself no matter what anyone says. Hope you have had a wonderful day, I know mine was really busy but I was thinking of you the whole time. I believe that the world needs to see your for the good person you are as well as a great musician. You hold a place in my heart so sacred more than you know. I'm not saying that to be creepy, I'm saying that as a fan that loves and respects you no matter what.

As for your recent statement on depression, I know it wasn't about people who were clinically depressed, it was for people who pretend to be depressed so they can get attention. Which is stupid. I know you meant no harm and you have a freedom of speech, but to add feedback: a negative opinion is best left being unsaid because you could offend many. I get easily offended when people talk shit about you and I wish they would keep their negative thoughts about you to themselves.

I've idolized you for about a year now and my last words are my birthday gift to you. It's a song I wrote called A Heart Like Mine. The meaning of the song is when you choose to love and admire someone who is your idol. But you ignore all the mean things said about them no matter how often it is said, and that person will know that you will always support them.



Do you remember all the times?
That I said I admire you
Do you remember all the days?
That they said you're a greedy man?

I did not listen, to them
You are my inspiration

So I let my heart
Beat for you
Cause you'll know I care
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart
Like mine

And they think that you're one to blame
For all the unwanted change
And all the words that you say
Words that always give them rage

But, I am not going anywhere
I'll stay, still the very end.

So I let my heart
Beat for you
Saved my life
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart
Like mine

If you’re worried that I’m just like them
Refusing to let go of the past
You best be knowing that
I'm not going anywhere
My heart will always care
My heart will always care

But, I am not going anywhere
I'll stay, still the very end.

 So I let my heart
Beat for you
Cause you'll know I care
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart like mine
That is a heart
Like mine

That's the first time I've shared one of my songs I've written on this blog. This song is probably the most sincere one ever of all the other songs I wrote.

Happy birthday Gene, always remember that you're not getting older, just better. Keep rocking my world. I love you. <3

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive