On This Night of Ritual

Hello fellow children of the clergy!

I can't believe it's already here! Tomorrow night I will finally be seeing Ghost! After three months of waiting it's finally here!




I just got my nails done today and they are deep black like the robes of the Nameless Ghouls, with a touch of gold. I plan on singing every song that the band plays tomorrow night even if I don't know the words by heart. It doesn't matter whether I am in the front row, middle or back. I'm sure Papa will sense my presence and hear my voice no matter where I am. I have to get my hands on a tour shirt, and maybe a poster too. I may also try to find a way to meet them after the show, thinking about talking to other fans how to pick the best way, or the tour bus. But above all, even if nothing goes as expected the most important thing to do is enjoy the show. I just won't think about what I want to happen or what should happen, everything's unexpected!

If you're attending the same ritual as me I hope to see you there. Don't hesitate to say hi, I'm sure I most likely will know you from any of the Ghost Facebook groups that I'm in.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight because of how excited I am, but maybe I really should get some sleep since I have to be up early for lab tomorrow. Oh well, if I get insomnia.....it won't be my fault this time!

Alright that's it for now, goodnight everyone and see you at the ritual tomorrow night if you're going!

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive