Passing 5,000 Views

So it's 2014 now. I got home from Whistler on Friday at 4am in the morning and you can imagine how tired I was!

I just realized I have had 5,000 visitors come by, well what a surprise! Before you know it, it'll be 10,000! Thanks everyone for coming by to read the diary of a Monsterlady, and Goddess of Thunder.

I'll keep you all posted throughout 2014 when I have the time. I'm really not looking forward to going back to college tomorrow, but the program is one of my possible career choices so let's hope things go well. Between you and me it's the hands-on stuff that's going to be helpful the most.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive