Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees of 2014: It's Finally Happened!


We all thought it would never happen, the moment they became superstars. For forty years we remained strong in the KISS Army as we continued to listen to the hottest band in the world and let them influence us.


On the morning of December 17th I woke up, and just as I expected, the inductees had been chosen and KISS is now officially going to be inducted. I honestly, am very happy for them, they deserve it and it's about time, way overdue. They were always denied access in the past due to a bunch of morons who tried to keep them out. Turns out the committee who have most impact on the votes think KISS deserves this honor so we, the KISS Army have succeeded. I am guessing that there were other musicians who voted for KISS as well because they were KISS fans themselves influenced by them. Also from what I've heard, there's a new guy in charge of the RRHOF and he doesn't hate KISS unlike the last bitch who was in charge, did.

Ace and Peter, are definitely going to be at the ceremony. Gene and Paul have confirmed it and Ace and Peter themselves have as well. This is good news for the die-hard fans of them. Let's hope they keep their promises. I am also hoping that at the induction ceremony Ace and Peter are able to put their differences aside with Gene and Paul for this one night and play together for the fans. Even if other members Eric, Tommy, Bruce, and Vinnie are not included on the name to accept the award and be up on the stage they should still be present because they helped make KISStory as well.

I'll admit at first, I had my doubts for who was going to be involved but now that it's happened I believe it for real. I wish I could be there but I am hoping that when this event happens I'll be able to watch it livestream somehow or watch it online elsewhere after it happens.

Congratulations to KISS for finally being inducted! The hottest band in the world!

And congrats to the other inductees of 2014: Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Cat Stevens, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel, Brian Epstein, The E Street Band, and Andrew Loog Oldham.

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabaton - The Last Stand Track by Track Review

Attero Dominatus - This Soldier's Screaming

First Night With Lordi - All Inclusive